Fuji Tell us your real name...

Amin

Hall of Famer
Many of our members have usernames that are different from their real names. I created a "Real Name" field in the user profile, so that if you'd like to share your real first name with us, you can enter it there and it will be displayed in your posts. I think it's a nice thing to do, but it's completely optional.

To add your real name to your profile, go to the bottom of this page: https://www.fujixspot.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

My real name is Claire and I just updated my profile. I go by the ID Marla on some other boards, which is my daughter's name, totally unheard of in France. She's named after the sole female character in mt favorite ever movie Fight Club, where the beautiful Elena Bonham Carter plays a excentric girl named Marla Singer

My real name is Claire and I just updated my profile. I go by the ID Marla on some other boards, which is my daughter's name, totally unheard of in France. She's named after the sole female character in mt favorite ever movie Fight Club, where the beautiful Elena Bonham Carter plays a excentric girl named Marla Singer

Has Helena Bonham Carter ever played any role but eccentric (or weird) roles? She's an awesome actress for sure. She is great in Les Miserables.

Has Helena Bonham Carter ever played any role but eccentric (or weird) roles? She's an awesome actress for sure. She is great in Les Miserables.

Being married to Tim Burton probably doesn't help playing solid, uneventful housewives parts, lol.
She has that really special, delicate and edgy kind of beauty that is perfect for the neurotic roles anyway. I think my daughter sees herself as the natural child of Marylin Monroe and Marlene Dietrich, lol...

236c831161e09e577e5efaa30af00fae_6c4.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

3.5 yrs old in this pic. Often my husband and I think we have a lot on our hands !

totally boring i know but i tend to use my real full name as its what i use for photography and my photography websites. Also helps then with google ranking and makes it easier to find my work

Being married to Tim Burton probably doesn't help playing solid, uneventful housewives parts, lol.
She has that really special, delicate and edgy kind of beauty that is perfect for the neurotic roles anyway. I think my daughter sees herself as the natural child of Marylin Monroe and Marlene Dietrich, lol...

3.5 yrs old in this pic. Often my husband and I think we have a lot on our hands !

She's a beauty Claire! And great photo too!

I am actually Bill Palmer. If you Google me I'm the Oracle/Energy and Utilities one, not the magician or the banjo player or the **** programmer. My alter ego, "Lightmancer", also finds me easily. I'm on Linkedin too ;)

Sent from another Galaxy

I am actually Bill Palmer. If you Google me I'm the Oracle/Energy and Utilities one, not the magician or the banjo player or the **** programmer. My alter ego, "Lightmancer", also finds me easily. I'm on Linkedin too ;)

Sent from another Galaxy

How strange... I have just noticed... Why can't I type j-a-v-a??? I type it and it comes out as asterisks???

Sent from another Galaxy

Perhaps "****" has some other unknown meaning besides being software or coffee related?

It was recommended to me by people who know more about security than I do that I censor certain words that can be used to run malicious software on the site. **** was one such word. Plus it's sometimes fun to play "What 4-letter word did Bill say?" :p

Back