Meetup Texas Meetup!

Gubrz

O.* Gonzo's & Bentley's Dad
Name
Eliot
Hey just trying to see how much interest there is in getting together a group of texas people for some shooting

im personally in austin, but can get to dallas, houston, san antonio easily enuf to not be a bother

dont have any specific types of photography thought out... figure thatll come when we decide when and where

so... any interest? if so, pipe up in here or on the mu43/fuji forums!

it's far enough from me that I'm only about a 1-2% chance, but I'm ALWAYS game if my schedule allows (and cheap airfare coincides). Having said that, I'll only probably make the jaunt in the winter when I need to get the heck INTO Dodge. I'm finally due for our 2 months of good weather.

But I'm looking forward to the meetup from the great state of TX. I know we've got several members down there....get busy!

move here luke!
move back stephen!

problems solved...
see how good i am?! ;)

yeah hoping to get a handful
not too many, not too few, goldilocks will have to do

that sounds fine by me
i think theres 2 in houston as well
mebbe if everyone else is a bit more open we can all just meetup in dallas?

ill be at moto gp races at circuit of the americas for 3 days that weekend
might be able to snag in at 18th!

seems like most are towards houston
is anyone NOT able to get to dallas for lilli(shes low on free time, so travel to and from another big city may not work for her)

just updating MY interest here
was swamped last weekend with moto GP at circuit of the americas
and this coming weekend is packed with birthday parties and a movie with my sister
and then the following weekend is MY birthday... lol ugh
when did i get a life?! its intereferring with wanting a life! ;D

you guys need to pick a date or it will never happen.

im better at reworking my schedule to suit others, than i am at setting a date and forcing others to rework for me... im mental like that. someone set a date! im incapable! its my super power... incapability! it also prevents me from wearing capes.... NO CAPES!

Back