Textures, lines and angles

Just curious about where this is, as a Kiwi myself. I wondered if it might be the old Wellington Town Hall, which I think is right close to some modern buildings, but it's a while since I was there.
Sorry, I overlooked your message. This should be around Lambton Quay in Wellington. I went down from The Terrace through the alley with the giant top display then turned right on Lambton Quay. I believe this is just in front of Whitcoulls. I was heading toward the waterfront and enjoyed the overall layout of the city. We don't have such luxury in Auckland. Cheers.

AFEEAFD6-9C02-42FA-8476-DD53EC6900AF.jpeg

Sorry, I overlooked your message. This should be around Lambton Quay in Wellington. I went down from The Terrace through the alley with the giant top display then turned right on Lambton Quay. I believe this is just in front of Whitcoulls. I was heading toward the waterfront and enjoyed the overall layout of the city. We don't have such luxury in Auckland. Cheers.

Thanks for responding. I lived in Wellington years ago when I did my nursing training, but don't know it well at all now. I do love visiting though.

Back