Textures, lines and angles

My lovely wife plays the piano - I only take pictures of it.

20110122-DSC03024-1.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

20101206-DSC02777-1.jpg

20110109-DSC02646-1.jpg

It's a trick BB, the curtain was in black & white and the window and outside in colour showing the deep symbolism of being trapped inside while there is a wonderful world outside waiting to be photographed by the agoraphobic photographer. ;)

:rofl:

Sorry, it is 2:40 am where I am and I cannot sleep. About to do a pre-dawn shoot some distance away with a friend who I have to get back to Sydney by 11am just in time to return the the same place with my son so he can enrol in the uni there. I am going to be wrecked tonight. Then I have another dawn shoot on the next morning with my photography group. Argh!!!!

BTW, great curtain, great shot.

It's a trick BB, the curtain was in black & white and the window and outside in colour showing the deep symbolism of being trapped inside while there is a wonderful world outside waiting to be photographed by the agoraphobic photographer. ;)

:rofl:

Sorry, it is 2:40 am where I am and I cannot sleep. About to do a pre-dawn shoot some distance away with a friend who I have to get back to Sydney by 11am just in time to return the the same place with my son so he can enrol in the uni there. I am going to be wrecked tonight. Then I have another dawn shoot on the next morning with my photography group. Argh!!!!

BTW, great curtain, great shot.

I like the agoraphobic photographer interpretation. Also, I hope you're not driving on lack of sleep..... where's the dawn photography session going to be at? What will your son be studying?

Back