Fuji Thanks for my Christmas Gift

This is a personal thankyou to all the membership here that whined and complained about the Fuji X-E1 until Fuji finally came out with 3-4 new models that turned the wonderful X-E1 into a Kodak instamatic. The reason I bought the X-E1 when it was first released was because it had a retro look and feel to a rangefinder style gem. It worked as advertised and has provided me with thousands of top notch photographs, and my own National Geographic webpage.

Thanks to your nitpicking demands I was able to pick up my Christmas present to myself today, a brand new silver Fuji X-E1 body from B&H Camera for just $449. I already have 5 of Fuji's finest lenses to put on this body along with spare batteries and memory cards galore. Merry Christmas and thanks again for making this possible. You can resume whining now! :)

Enjoy your new rig, Bob. That same whining though is killing me. I don't need two bodies and I can't get $275 for a mint body with a couple hundred clicks on it. I'm going to use it as a paperweight.

Congrats Bob, I did much the same picking up an XE1 recently. Luke, I feel for ya, I've seen a lot of XE1's on the market recently. It's great if you're looking to buy but it sure drives the price down if you're selling.

Back