Fuji Thanks!

Rand47

Rookie
Rico,

I picked up my new X Pro 2 yesterday, came home and read the manual and then downloaded and read your X Pro 2 tips book.

Excellent as usual. Thank you.

I must say, my test images and prints are impressive. I wasn't expecting the modest DR and resolution increase over my X-T1 to be very apparent "in real world prints," but the increase in overall image quality is noticable and nice - in addition to the much more responsive handling characteristics. As an old Leica shooter the simillarity of form factor and OVF experience is fun. I've pre-ordered an X-T2, and so will have the best of both worlds.

Any plans for a seminar in Santa Barbara on the X Pro 2 as you did for the X-T1? I thorougly enjoyed myself and would love to attend another session with you.

Rand

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you like the camera AND the book. Perfect package!

I have three new seminars coming up here in Nuremberg in August and September, and then there Fuji X Secrets Ultimate in Phuket, Thailand. The English week will be from 12NOV till 19NOV with 7 delegates and their plus ones living and learning in this villa: Villa Amonteera | Official Website

Back