Thanksgiving 2018

Kevin

Code Monkey 🐒
For those that celebrate it, we hope you have a great Thanksgiving with family & friends!

After an early dinner out my wife & I are planning on spending this evening watching Snoopy in 'A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving' on DVD while enjoying some pumpkin pie & whipped cream. It's the little moments in life to be enjoyed. :D

I've already dragged the "Mr Christmas Insta-Shape" tree out of the basement along with the decorations. I have the apparently "Collector's Item" 7ft tree setup, will decorate it after Thanksgiving Dinner. We made reservations for dinner...

Happy Thanksgiving.

We’re finished with the preparations. Now for some cooking and feasting.
1A633A10-ABA8-49B0-AD61-9B22E86ACCBE.jpeg
42CEF7DE-E9CF-42D8-B4D3-2FC57A3A4487.jpeg

I just saw someone make a bacon blanket for the turkey on TV this year. Someone needs to keep the heart surgeons in business ;)
I don't think I've seen that before. Most of the time when I see laced bacon like that it is to roll around a meat loaf, now I'm curious about a meat blanket for turkeys.

{Does a quick Google search..... turkey bacon blanket - Google Search } Oh, my goodness, I think I have to go grocery shopping this weekend! :eek:

Back