The 11th Serious Compacts Salon Challenge

You have until I get back from a night out to submit your winning entry. That is something like 4-5 hours - unless I end up at the Festival Club in which case I may not emerge till....Sunday. With sore fingers.

Waves off the NSW coast.

Hope I made the cut-off time. Here is an image taken last year on a trip along the New South Wales coast. Strong winds brought up high seas. Taken at Brooms Head.

P1070553.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Cheers
DUD

Well team, good show to all of you who entered, it was good to see a variety of entries from a broad sweep of entrants. More than one photograph is Highly Commended, however for me the winner has to be KianO with his beautiful black and white landscape.

I don't know if this is the same photo that the rest of you picked, but it's my ball and my game this week :)

Well team, good show to all of you who entered, it was good to see a variety of entries from a broad sweep of entrants. More than one photograph is Highly Commended, however for me the winner has to be KianO with his beautiful black and white landscape.

I don't know if this is the same photo that the rest of you picked, but it's my ball and my game this week :)

KianO's was my choice too. It was simply brilliant, hands down a winner.

Hello all and thank you VERY much for your kind appreciation, this shot was taken with a XZ-1, one of my most fun cameras I've ever had, it was taken with the dramatic effect and then converted to B&W with some LR tweaking.

Although there were not so many pictures in this challenge, I did find a lot of originality, beauty and humor in them. Thank you for all the other shots that were posted in the challenge.

I'm vey excited to set off the 12th challenge, I'm hesitating between a few subject so let me ponder a little bit, not long rest assured, before I launch the 12th challenge.

I'll be back soon, great!

Back