The 1st Photographers' Lounge Salon Challenge - WINNER ANNOUNCED !

The Salon is closed to entries. Unlike all other Salons of the past (although this is the 'first'), this one will be decided to by popular vote.

Please cast a vote for your favorite. It's not easy. There are many great entries. A winner will be tallied on the 20th (no specific time....whenever I get around to it). I will vote last in the event that we need a tie breaker.

Good question Dave. Anyone can cast a vote. Entrants and onlookers votes will all count the same. We only ask that voters do not vote for their own entry (if that happens, that vote will not be tallied).

Just enter your vote on this thread to let your voice be heard. They're all great entries....there are no wrong votes :bravo-009:

My vote goes to mnhoj.

Although I really liked several of the other images, mnhoj's was my favorite from the moment I first saw it.

mnhoj - although donlaw's first image would've gotten my vote if he hadn't retracted it! If it's any consolation, his hollow letter image, to me, is second, close behind mnhoj's cyclist.

Eventually I decided after asking myself a question - Polly Warmtone - I think I could live with this on my wall for quite a while

Back