Music The Amazing Emporium of Wondrous Tunes (aka: What are you listening to?)

I thought I'd share a bit of Kling Klang Produkt with you today, and this one seems appropriate as we're coming to the end of the 2021 Tour de France ...

(Warning - contains huffing and puffing and Germans singing in French)

-R

Mark Knopfler has also been in my recent listening playlist. It's been a taxing week thanks to some server issues at work and, after finally getting things back under control, some relaxing music was needed to reboot the mental state.

With that in mind, Chris Botti and Mark Knopfler doing a fantastic cover of What a Wonderful World.

Back in the late 90's I was working for the East Coast headquarters of a division of an oil company. Still maintain some friends from then and is where I met the future Mrs. Kevin. The crew from back then ended up in various parts of the world and in a wide range of careers. One of them was Charlie Degenhart who left the corporate world to be a full-time musician. He never quite broke through to the mainstream but continues performing at venues of different sizes and releasing the occasional album. Over the years he relocated to Tennessee so it's been quite some time since Mrs. Kevin & I have seen him perform but his 2004 CD April's Fool still gets a few hits in my casual listening playlist.

Back