Music The Amazing Emporium of Wondrous Tunes (aka: What are you listening to?)

Great concert by Spoon, one of my favorites af the moment

Actually got into Spoon through the late great Gord Downie of The Tragically Hip:

That song will always send shivers down my spine. I imagine that goes for all concert going dads, who are fortunate enough to bring their kids.

Hey All,

A song that about perfectly - in my opinion anyway - characterizes me. I've always been an always will be a crooked Tree.

I wasn't sure whether to post it here or in a trees thread.

Molly Tuttle is a guitar hero of mine an Bronwyn's fiddle is outstanding.

Enjoy!

-Ed-

Posting in another thread some of the lyrics I always found weird/ funny from this song popped into my head, and now I'll be listening to Debbie Harry/ Blondie for the next day or three.

When I was a kid I had a cassette of old 'zany' songs from the 50's & 60's. I listened to that tape over & over again and is likely what led me to later on being a Weird Al fan.

One of the songs on it was by Allan Sherman and to this day I'll still start singing this one at random times, usually when something goes wrong. 😆

Funny how the random thoughts thing works. Lyrics from some obscure songs pop into my head every day. I use lines from movies as answers or as statements and no one ever gets them.

One of the assignments I had in the AF was involved with testing new stuff, and there was always a lot of oohs and aahs over new untested stuff. I'd be the guy in the back of the room going "Ooh. Ahh. That's how it always starts. Then later there's running and screaming." And I'd get looked at like I was the village idiot.

I guess it's good I'm a geek/ dork/ oddball, and it doesn't bother me. :ROFLMAO:

Back