Animals The Animal Kingdom: wild or domestic!

I just wanted to say; That tiger shot is badass. I wanna go shoot where that guys is shooting..................without killing.
sYi4YIg.jpg

Last edited:
We are members of our local zoo so we can go as often as we like. It has been getting very hot here but my wife and I went a couple of days ago in the early hours. We have a very nice gorilla habitat and have quite a few gorillas of all ages. This guy liked to sit and look at the people. He was so intent and he sat and looked and then ignored my wife. When one looks at the eyes and watches these primates closely, one can truly see that they have not only intelligence but feelings. I don't have the answer to the question of what to do with these displaced animals. Man has robbed them of their habitat, slaughtered them in the past for profit, and captured them to sell. I wonder what we would do if a more technological being held us imprisoned in cages. I call them cages, no matter how humane they are. Some of these more than likely owe survival to being captives but I wonder what their preference would be.
M12X2392.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
M12X2389.jpg
M12X2410.jpg

It was cool today, high in the low 80 so we got up early and hit the zoo again. It is always good to go to different exhibits and to walk miles. We took a different route today and skipped the gorillas, and the elephants and instead saw penguins, eagles, wild dogs, hippos, and other animals.
Our zoo has a stingray exhibit where you can feed and touch them. I had already done this numerous times in the Cayman Islands but my wife had not so it was her time.
P6280001.jpg
P6280009.jpg
P6280012.jpg
P6280017.jpg
P6280025.jpg
P6280029.jpg
P6280045.jpg
P6280064.jpg
P6280071.jpg
P6280080.jpg
P6280086.jpg
P6280098.jpg
P6280103.jpg
P6280114.jpg
P6280118.jpg

This female squirrel has been coming up to me for a few years now. While the other squirrels battle over the food on the squirrel table, she figured out I’m the one with the food. She was pretty relaxed today, laying down to eat 😂
C99BB115-6A5A-44F8-B594-A04A07060507.jpeg
087C4236-36DF-4F5C-BCA5-C5A25DF0F6AB.jpeg
1E1E3D2E-3EF4-4227-92FF-5A7ABB4BF87C.jpeg

Back