Daily Challenge The April 2020 Challenge - day 1

2020-03-31-16-54-MP005586.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Not offended, but not clear on application here.
Steve, it's all in the announcement if things should be unclear. Again, if this is something too many people feel shouldn't have been done, I'll revoke that motto.

However, I think the right place to discuss this is the announcement itself. I'll move this exchange over there tonight.

Again, you're not bound by the motto in any way - it's something that was meant to be a kind of guiding attitude ... Nothing too deep, really.

M.

So we begin! For this very first day, I thought about setting the perimeter for this project, it's mood or it's melody if you will - so here is a simple tune written down :)
As the isolation obliges, I will be shooting details from my house and backyard, cropping all to squares (so eventually I can make a global arrangement, a mosaic of sort, once the challenge is done, a reminder of these extraordinary circumstances) and I'll be using Fuji XE2 and Jupiter-8, 50mm f2 lens.
PICTOGRAMAX - 2020 - APRIL CAMERADERIE - 01 - MELODIA.jpg

Last edited:
day 1

I start my day working at my computer. A small coffee, reading glasses and an LP titled "Basra" by Pete La Roca. The light reflecting off of the plastic LP protector caught my eye.....it's overcast and gray here this morning, but the overhead light from the kitchen 15 feet away brought some drama to a fairly mundane scene.
IMG_20200401_084749.jpg

Back