Daily Challenge The April 2020 Challenge - day 13

GR000539.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

M.

Day 13: Burn Pile

The southern Oregon days begin cold and crisp but as the late morning rolls around, the sun heats everything up.
Over in one corner of the large garden, a 'burn pile' - of discarded and trimmed branches and wood odds & ends - waits for the right day, and the right moment, to go up in flames.

PenF_Day13_Burn_pile.jpg

Day 13. I think this is the end of this"Fork Coronavirus!" thing for me. I got a very powerful impression that "the Muse" was moving on. It did leave me with a final image - this is NOT that, it said I should take my time and separate a little before making that image. This is just more imagery dumped on me by a very strange Muse. I wrote about it in the Discussion thread.

Day 13 of "Fork Coronavirus!"
13-4130013.jpg

Tough choice today. I could easily have chosen one of the outtakes instead.

So far I haven't been falling any further behind than a single day's lag, which is usually all I'll allow myself for a challenge. But I'd like to get more on top of things. Starting to feel the distinct lack of opportunities given our hunkering down every evening after work. Not the most exciting days ever, but that goes for most, as evidenced by the empty city park even given a very nice sunlit evening with decent temps.

P1000361 (2).JPG

Back