Daily Challenge The April 2020 Challenge - day 18

And the sign said the words of the prophets are written on the dumpster walls . . .
dumpsterc.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The look (seemingly astonished, though by what it's hard to precisely say) on Tintin's face is...priceless.
As is Snowy's blithe happy-go-lucky expression of doggie indifference, trotting along next to his master but clearly in his own canine world.

And your photograph is, simply, well, uhhh .... it really effing rocks.

While my grand daughter is working on her first hand tooled box for a set of sketching pencils, I built Mam-maw a tea box from some Oak pallet boards, with a pine divider. I'm leaving the corner joints standing "proud", and calling them "log cabin" corners. Still need to add the finish, when I remember to pick up some in town.
Note: Swapped lens to the P-20mm.

SI-18.JPG

We got snow today! I was so torn between going out in it or staying home, where I could have my coffee and stay warm and cozy. Somehow I found the gumption to pretend I was young again and go out. I was hoping to find some images showing how the spring flowers were holding up in the snow, and while I did find some, I found something else, quite unexpected on a local farm. Allandale, the last producing farm within the Boston city limits, has a couple of Musk Ox it keeps, and my lucky day, one of them was outside. I hope I'm allowed to run two images, as I also have a beautiful one of a Magnolia bloom with snow and a droplet of water on it. I post that, too.
MBond_200418_9485.jpg

Back