Veteran
Real Name
贾一川
DSC02939.jpg

gordo

Veteran
Real Name
Gordon
Wide awake, it's day 5, nothing on the teevee, so I monkeyed around with some tabletop shots. One of my traditional pocket knives I use mostly for slicing fruit. For those interested, it's a Case Mini Copperlock with chrome vanadium blade and jigged dark red bone scales. The patina on the blade is still developing, changes a bit each time I use it and wipe it down.
original.jpg

ajramirez

Hall of Famer
Real Name
Antonio
The rosette from Day 4's image has been glued in place and scraped/sanded flush. I applied a light coat of shellac to give an idea of its appearance once the guitar is finished.

View attachment 217516
I have several luthier built instruments where the rosette is not even close to being this perfect. Beautifully done and very tasteful.

Cheers,

Antonio

mnhoj

gee aahrr
Real Name
John
Wide awake, it's day 5, nothing on the teevee, so I monkeyed around with some tabletop shots. One of my traditional pocket knives I use mostly for slicing fruit. For those interested, it's a Case Mini Copperlock with chrome vanadium blade and jigged dark red bone scales. The patina on the blade is still developing, changes a bit each time I use it and wipe it down.
View attachment 217506

Very nice. The patina is looking good.
Looking forward to seeing what else may be in the collection.

Latest threads

Top Bottom