Daily Challenge The April 2020 Challenge - day 5

Day 5, walking around the waterfront. Developed from RAW in camera, green filter and L Monochrome D. I'm really liking how easy it is to make this mode look like Ilford HP5+.

P1000205.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Left it a bit late today. Woke up to rain and dark skies. Quite a change for the positively sunny weather from yesterday! The day brightened up however and although not quite as summery as yesterday it was lovely and warm. This evening brought some nice light so I snapped a few of the dog/daughter, riding boots and the roses on my window sill.

L1003348-Edit.jpg

cropped.

Left it a bit late today. Woke up to rain and dark skies. Quite a change for the positively sunny weather from yesterday! The day brightened up however and although not quite as summery as yesterday it was lovely and warm. This evening brought some nice light so I snapped a few of the dog/daughter, riding boots and the roses on my window sill.

View attachment 217758

cropped.
Sue, the way you make that combo (especially the Summilux) work is simple outstanding!

N.B. Something we only see because of your mastery of the moment, of course.

M.

Day 5. Sorry I am late in posting. Back to that theme from a couple of days ago -

"Fork Coronavirus!!"
05-1240031.jpg

I'm really not that frustrated :) As a lifelong introvert and social misfit, isolation from people is not a big problem - though my social skills have come an amazing distance, and I am ALMOST starting to think I might someday be okay in a small crowd. But I understand and I hear this A LOT. And it brings up imagery (most forking involves some sort of imagery :) . And I think I might want to stick with the Coronavirus theme since we are scheduled to be under "Stay Home" for at least the rest of April.

Been staying home a lot lately by personal choice. Drove into the small local town twice in the last month or so. Today didn't get out of car. Just went for the ride with the wife.

Back