Fun in the Sun?

Nikon Z6, FTZ, 50mm 1.2 AIs

Cheers,

Antonio

Hauntingly beautiful images, Antonio.

Day 6: Staying at home (Puzzle)

“Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle.”
―(Lewis Carroll , Alice in Wonderland)―

Another cold, gray morning in Oregon. It seemed a good day to break out the puzzle (of a Salvador Dali painting of a soft, melting watch, of all things! appropriate subject matter given the variable rates at which time seems to have been passing over the past few days, and weeks) which I had been saving for a day such as this.

And when the tiny puzzle pieces fell out, forming their own impromptu mountain, the morning light coming through the window hit them, and.....

PenF_Day6_Puzzle.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Taken with one of R. Cleveland Aaron's customized jpeg colour profiles for the Pen F.

Day 6. Sorry, I posted the wrong images. I missed posting yesterday completely. Today I did not get to the garden work (trying to get started in time this year). But I made bread, paid bills, and made cloth masks. I think this might be part of the "Fork Coronavirus!!" thing I've been doing.

06-4060010.jpg

On my lunch stroll I popped up with this fellow, looking for lunch too, I suppose. I’ve got mixed feelings keeping cats go wild. On the other hand, it’s their nature and it helped with the mice etc in old wooden houses like we live in. And on the other, we still live within 5 km radius from city centre mid of our capitol city...

Df + 50mm f/1.4 Auto Nikkor-S
BA01FE0E-7BD8-416E-B0ED-7BF661CCA59C.jpeg

Edited: sorry not Ais but older Auto lens

Last edited:
New shoes! I like the way L Mono D handled the way the light fell on and around the subject, though I'm not thrilled with the GX9's "standard" level of grain. It's just not great grain, too fine to be film-like, and needs for the sharpness setting to affect grain as well as other detail. The shoes I like.

P1000222 (2).JPG

Last edited:
Back