Daily Challenge The April 2020 Challenge - outtakes and alternatives

GR000550.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

M.

Here is that same snail dashing away from me and out of my field of focus. Thank heavens I had the flip down screen for these shots. Another photo where I get this clearly displayed depth of field. Both made sense as they were close-ups with a surface close-to-perpendicular to the camera. I kinda like the look, as in this picture of the sharp shell and blurry snail. I seem to get more of these with the X100V. It does good close up work with nice backgrounds as long as you don't try for pure macro. This one has only been cropped on the sides to make it square.
snail.jpg

Last edited:
Day 15 Outtake: Monochrome version of my living room Mask

This paper Geisha Halloween mask, who lives in a wicker basket in my living room, was and is the subject of my Day 15 posting, in color. But I really wanted to see the monochrome version....so as a good friend of mine used to say, here it be:

PenF_Day15_Geisha_Maks(EKBW).jpg

I have to admit, I rather like it as well....deciding which to go where was a bit of a toss-up.

Day 15 Outtake: Monochrome version of my living room Mask

This paper Geisha Halloween mask, who lives in a wicker basket in my living room, was and is the subject of my Day 15 posting, in color. But I really wanted to see the monochrome version....so as a good friend of mine used to say, here it be:

View attachment 218992

I have to admit, I rather like it as well....deciding which to go where was a bit of a toss-up.
Wow, which one do I like more? Both are great!

Back