Micro 4/3 The battery is charging :-)

shootz

Name
rich
I got the silver body LX100 today. Now I'll need some hicap cards. I have 5-6 of these web pouches. They are just the right size for the flash and 1 battery and the camera. I'll need to add a strap, the back is standard web gear clips. Don't worry that metal clip on the front, it's covered on the inside.

p-lx100.jpg

It's almost 5 years I have the LX100.2 and it's always in my pocket when I don't want to carry my Oly with various lenses. But why on earth did they decide to give it a fixed unmovable LCD at that price of the camera? The zoom lens is really good and fast and the camera offers a wide range of options including focus stacking and in-camera multi-exposure.

It's almost 5 years I have the LX100.2 and it's always in my pocket when I don't want to carry my Oly with various lenses. But why on earth did they decide to give it a fixed unmovable LCD at that price of the camera? The zoom lens is really good and fast and the camera offers a wide range of options including focus stacking and in-camera multi-exposure.
Yeah, they do strange things when they design cameras (no doubt to keep the price down, I suppose). Sounds like it's been annoying you for 5 years! Grrr! ;)

Back