@ the Beach !

BBW

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
I must know - were you lying down when you took this and where is this beach full of shells? I have never ever been on a beach so filled with shells! I hope you had sandals on.:p This is quite a photo, Nuskyn! Where were/are you????

Nuskyn

Top Veteran
Jul 8, 2011
@Gelderland - the Netherlands
Jeroen
I must know - were you lying down when you took this and where is this beach full of shells?
No.. that's one of the great advantages of the EX1.. the swivel amoled screen....

This beach is in the Netherlands @ Voorne's Duin near Rotterdam... I'm never going to the beach without my Teva's :p !!

Reactions: BBW

bartjeej

Hall of Famer
Nov 12, 2010
bart
Hmm it is indeed pretty close to my home city, maybe I should go there too! I only go to the Hoek van Holland beach and dunes to run from time to time... and the Wadden sea islands with my family once a year :)

swiveling screen is gold :)

bartjeej

Hall of Famer
Nov 12, 2010
bart
wow, I've only ever seen seals from a great distance as they're usually super shy... how did you get so close?

Nuskyn

Top Veteran
Jul 8, 2011
@Gelderland - the Netherlands
Jeroen
wow, I've only ever seen seals from a great distance as they're usually super shy... how did you get so close?
He was resting on a remote sandbank, only accessible during very low tide, with almost no people around (use flickr map for exact location).
At first we thought that he was sick or old, but a few seconds after the picture it crawled to the water and was gone..

We've seen 4 different seal's that day, but this was the first (and maybe the last) time that close.. a very special moment.

even the lifeguard came by to check him..

Latest threads

Top Bottom