The Bob Ross of macro photography

I remember Bob Ross. I'm not sure where his art will rank in the pantheon of artists, but he was a gentle soul and a fine teacher. He introduced many people to painting as a hobby. I see the similarity to this guy.

I don't know...Bob Ross got on my nerves. I'm sure he did help some, thus I feel very uncharitable saying anything more about Bob. My husband used to watch him when he (my husband) was lying on the couch with Chronic Fatigue...

Wonderful video, and thanks for sharing. He's just missing the fro and "here's a happy little moth" :)
Very good - "the happy little moth" vs the "happy little cloud".:D

I don't know...Bob Ross got on my nerves. I'm sure he did help some, thus I feel very uncharitable saying anything more about Bob. My husband used to watch him when he (my husband) was lying on the couch with Chronic Fatigue...

Very good - "the happy little moth" vs the "happy little cloud".:D

:) Yes, it could be cloying at times. I suspect he and Mr Rogers had the same agent.

Thanks for posting this, I really enjoyed it, I've always been intrigued by macro photography since I got started but haven't gotten around to doing any. I think I may have to buy some extension tubes to try doing some macro shots.

Back