The Christmas 2022 Thread

I'd like to wish all my friends here, new and old, a very happy Christmas.

DD2588C1-C43C-4933-9A69-0F63A8128B19.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

In the Christmas spirit, to one and all fellow Cameraderieians, and their loved ones, I'd like to paraphrase the words of the late (and great) Duke Ellington:
"(It) don't mean a thing, if it ain't got that swing!"

XT3_Dec23_22_Zombie_Xmas_elf#2.jpg

May you all have good swinging in your own ways!

Last one from me before spending time laughing, eating and, ahem, drinking with family tomorrow, have a good one all and see you on the other side. Best of luck to our American members over the next 48 hours, just seen on the news the weather a lot of you are having to endure at the moment.
Christmas1.jpg
Zeiss C-Sonnar T 50mm F1.5

Last edited:
The Scandinavian countries (and possibly Germany) have their primary feast, in the evening of the 24.
Yes, I believe even in many Romance language-speaking countries too. We just had our Noche Buena last night, on the 24th, while the whole of NZ will be having their feast today.

It was a good feast/dinner with our neighbours, especially after the lockdowns. As a tradition, everyone was invited, whatever they believe in. Of course, we couldn't fit everyone in, but at least there was that random gift-giving. There was a lot of food, good food. I am sure if your are one of my neighbours, you would be invited too, and then we will talk about exposure, light and composition. Sorry I can't post the photos hear but just imagine lots of laughter and food and the prescence of a good-looking man wearing a camera.

Last edited:
Back