The Christmas 2023 Thread

Time to start the yearly thread I guess. You may not see this time of year as Christmas and of course @gryphon1911 has had his Holiday Images thread up and running for over a month, which is how a lot of people refer to it, so feel free to post there too/ instead.

I'll start off with one which was shot in, yes, November.
L1028189 copy Summ50.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Summicron 50mm Collapsible

1000011524.jpg

Overenthusiastic Christmas fan? It took 6 images at 12mm stitched together to be able to fit all of th decorations from the sidewalk.

1000011522.jpg

From the other side of a single lane road on the sidewalk. Less distortion but can't see some of th decorations hiding behind the fence. I love Christmas (not as much as Halloween) but this is a bit overkill and expensive (to get and to keep running) ... They are not going to get Santa to land there ... The Artemis space-rocket will land on their way back from the moon given how bright this is :p

Darn it, I think even the Sun had to put shades on for this one :p

View attachment 434125
Overenthusiastic Christmas fan? It took 6 images at 12mm stitched together to be able to fit all of th decorations from the sidewalk.

View attachment 434126
From the other side of a single lane road on the sidewalk. Less distortion but can't see some of th decorations hiding behind the fence. I love Christmas (not as much as Halloween) but this is a bit overkill and expensive (to get and to keep running) ... They are not going to get Santa to land there ... The Artemis space-rocket will land on their way back from the moon given how bright this is :p

Darn it, I think even the Sun had to put shades on for this one :p
I'll certainly be on the lookout for similar properties around my way.

These houses were not too far away and more impressive to me, I really liked the train set that was running.

L1009812-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpeg
L1009815.jpeg
L1009807.jpeg
L1009817.jpeg
L1009809-Edit.jpeg
L1009819.jpeg
L1009811.jpeg

Back