Fuji The End of an Era: Blog Post

John

An excellent post. Unfortunately, bad management of good core assets (including people & culture) is a problem we also have here in Australia. What works on a spreadsheet doesn't always translate on the ground.

You have many strings to your personal bow & I'm sure that you'll bounce back. I hope the same can be said for your colleagues.

Nice photos (as always).

Damon

John

An excellent post. Unfortunately, bad management of good core assets (including people & culture) is a problem we also have here in Australia. What works on a spreadsheet doesn't always translate on the ground.

You have many strings to your personal bow & I'm sure that you'll bounce back. I hope the same can be said for your colleagues.

Nice photos (as always).

Damon

Thank you, Damon! Yes, "human nature" is something that transcends language, culture and geography. It can be good... or bad, lol.

I've had two inquiries about positions from local companies so far but I've not been called for an interview yet. Hoping for something soon.

I read your blog with great interest, John. Thanks for sharing. For most of my career, I've been fascinated by what makes organisations successful. Your story nails the essentials (in my humble opinion) and despite all the inevitable emotions, you don't get cynical. Have you considered yet to speak at Industry, HR- and Org Dev conferences? There is a lot to learn for others. The photos will give a nice personal touch.
Take care, Peter

I read your blog with great interest, John. Thanks for sharing. For most of my career, I've been fascinated by what makes organisations successful. Your story nails the essentials (in my humble opinion) and despite all the inevitable emotions, you don't get cynical. Have you considered yet to speak at Industry, HR- and Org Dev conferences? There is a lot to learn for others. The photos will give a nice personal touch.
Take care, Peter

+1

Super portraits John. Seems the plant was doomed by it's success.

=G=

Back