Ricoh The everything GXR Image thread!

Michael I really like what you're doing with the GXR. I didn't mean to make fun of the stretch pants photo but couldn't resist seeing my wife's expression when I told her I was going to buy those since she too is from the Philly area!

Here's one from this past weekend at our little town's annual Christmas Parade:

Old%2BChevy%2BPickup.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

GXR w/28mm Lensor
Very good pic..awesome.. how did you edit.? Efex?

Michael, these are my favorites, which I meant to comment on when I first saw them:

I really like the different textures, your use of black and white tones - and each of these images, individually. For me, there's a retro feel and yet they're all pretty timeless. Great work, as usual.:drinks:

P.S. Duane, that one of yours of the old truck in the parade is a beauty, too!

P.S.S.
Walk about downtown not long before dark...

20111222-R0011523-Edit-2.JPG

20111222-R0011525-Edit-2.JPG

And I see I'd completely missed yours, adanac - what superb timing!:D

Spain. B & W Topaz. Colour Efex Pro 4.

R0016106-Edit.jpg

I love this second image, it all comes together to create a powerful pastel scene that shows sad as well as brightly coloured happy - it looks like a mixture of a photo and a line drawing and is a real eye catcher.

Thanks for sharing this - it is one of those that just keeps drawing me back for another look.:2thumbs:

nice! Are those waves rolling in from the right?
I like the B&W shot by cableguy, by the way, very strong lines! Of your Nepal photos, the 2nd one really shows off the lens, and the 1st and 3rd are nice environmental portraits :) Have you got more to show us?

Back