Fuji The Everything Other Than Street X100 Image Thread.

Ray Sachs

Legend
Sep 21, 2010
Not too far from Philly
you should be able to figure it out...
Ray - I really like these images. What type of "toning" did you use during processing in the first shot?
. . . David
Thanks. Beats me, though. There are a few different options in the blue/silver ranger and a few in the tan/gold range and that one is from the first, but whether its cyanotype, or selenium, or blue I don't recall.

-Ray

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 12, 2010
Philly, Pa
Thanks, I actually prefer the full color version but the flower shop of course loves it this way.
I've been selling to them for many many years. I used to hand color the prints but that's very ancient history.
Silver effex just makes it so easy...
It might be against the law...dunno

Ray Sachs

Legend
Sep 21, 2010
Not too far from Philly
you should be able to figure it out...
That's really nice Don. I really liked it in full, but subdued, color. I'm not sure if I like this one as much, but I still like it quite a bit. Did you use the selective color in SEP2 for this or some other tool?

Never mind - you answered this just as I was asking it...

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 12, 2010
Philly, Pa
Thanks all... Briar, no release needed as there is no visible face. She's making me money and she's gonna be famous but she won't know it.
I wish I could find her but I have no idea what she looks like.....

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 12, 2010
Philly, Pa
Thanks everyone.... It's funny, I can sell this stuff all day and night but I don't really pay attention to it.
There are new card companies starting all over that love this kinda thing. Maybe youse all should check into it.....

Latest threads

Top Bottom