Fuji The Everything Other Than Street X100 Image Thread.

I attended a fundraiser and the official photographer of the event took aim at me. I pulled out the X100 and took a quick snap of him. As we pulled the cameras away from our faces, we acknowledged the other with a quick nod. A photographer thing? F2.8, ISO 2000.

5756553996_39181bd6ca_o.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Big camera aimed at me by Armanius, on Flickr

I caught this guy hiding behind a tree an taking street stuff in France.

I'm pretty sure that he recognised the leica, but he really didn't seem amused that I walked right up to him and took the snap

picture-85.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

the biter bit (and sorry for the wrong camera)

Ray - I really like these images. What type of "toning" did you use during processing in the first shot?
. . . David
Thanks. Beats me, though. There are a few different options in the blue/silver ranger and a few in the tan/gold range and that one is from the first, but whether its cyanotype, or selenium, or blue I don't recall.

-Ray

Thanks, I actually prefer the full color version but the flower shop of course loves it this way.
I've been selling to them for many many years. I used to hand color the prints but that's very ancient history.
Silver effex just makes it so easy...
It might be against the law...dunno

That's really nice Don. I really liked it in full, but subdued, color. I'm not sure if I like this one as much, but I still like it quite a bit. Did you use the selective color in SEP2 for this or some other tool?

Never mind - you answered this just as I was asking it...

Thanks all... Briar, no release needed as there is no visible face. She's making me money and she's gonna be famous but she won't know it.
I wish I could find her but I have no idea what she looks like.....

Thanks everyone.... It's funny, I can sell this stuff all day and night but I don't really pay attention to it.
There are new card companies starting all over that love this kinda thing. Maybe youse all should check into it.....

Back