Fuji The Everything Other Than Street X100 Image Thread.

It's been a while, had finals to take care of.....here are a couple of new ones.

DSCF1106-Edit-Edit.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSCF1097-Edit_HDR-Edit.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I like that shot BB. There's a lot going on and it would probably be a bit too much confusion, but that middle stairway really leads the eye and helps pull the shot together. Not much point in mentioning the folks heading up the crazy mouse - I can barely see them even after looking pretty hard after you mentioned them. The shot wouldn't be any better or worse if they weren't there.

-Ray

im happy with the panorama although i had to take about 6 shots in order to get a reasonably level one (monopod next time!)

It is a beach in wexford called Ballymoney below the summer home of my inlaws - although you can't see the beach from the house i had to fight through about 20 yards of undergrowth to reach the clearing.

Think i will get this printed and framed for my mother in law. ;p

Hi ugog, fantastic shot mate!!

I tried the panorama the other day and found that one of the frames were really overexposed. Do you manually set the exposure first? I am not sure if the camera meters and exposes every shot or not, but that was the only explanation I could come up with for the result.

Cheers.

Back