Fuji The Fuji X-T1 111 X-Pert Tips Book - 1st edition update to 2nd edition?

AJSHamburg

Name
Andy
I've already purchased the 1st edition. Does anyone know if it's possible to buy just the updated sections of the 2nd edition?

Hi AJ,

there is no update section, only the new book. It was available for $4 with code RPXT1 (may still work). Now at a discount of 40% with code XPERT40.

The link to the book is in my signature.

I own the both versions of the ebook and can take advantage on XT-1 firmware 4.

But Fuji recently made a new XT-1 update Firmware (4.3) and I have installed it on my XT-1.
I really hope Rico will publish very soon an update of his ebook 111 expert tips of XT-1 including firrmware 4.3 and anything new that could be on use on the Fuji XT-1.

So I include a message to Rico if he reads this post.

Hi Rico!

I own a Fuji XT-1 and bougth your ebook 111 expert tips including firmware 4. It really helped me to make a good use of the new features of the firmware update.

I hope you intend to publish soon a extended ebook 111 expert tips including firmware 4.3 and anything new that could help XT-1 owners.

A lot on friends who own a XT-1 have installed firmware 4.3 and hope you will publish a new version of your good ebook .....

Thanks

PaulL

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't know what to update for firmware 4.3. There's nothing new that's relevant to the book, and the small firmware changes have been fully communicated by Fuji. The 4.3 update didn't even merit an X-Pert Corner article.

Hi, I purchased the 1st edition last year (order#1017066) but did not known about a secound edition until now.
Is it possible for me to by the second edition at a reduced price?
Marc

Back