Fuji The Fujifilm X series image thread.

DSCF1267 2.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thank you Craig.
I've started shooting with it more and am really liking it. So easy to use.
Beautiful cat.

And really like the output from the 50mm f2. I rented one many years ago and was impressed, but never got around to buying one (no non-X100 series Fuji cameras for a while).

Thank you Mike. Your compliments are very much appreciated. Not seen you for a while, how is life in Poland?
Thank you very much @Charzes44 . Somehow we are managing. Since the beginning of the year, everything has again become significantly more expensive (by about 10-20%). I think that a large part in this is the conscious policy of the European Union, which withholds large amounts of money from us on any pretext (of course, most countries, especially Germany, received their money long ago). I appreciate your British wisdom and the timing of leaving the EU :) It is also well known that our government allocates very large funds to assist Kiev. This applies to every level, from humanitarian aid to extensive military assistance. Among other things, we have donated several hundred tanks to Ukraine, meanwhile rich Germany is wondering if it can donate a dozen of its Leopards. In fact, a similar level of aid has long been carried out by little Latvia.

I think all these elements add up to a certain decline in living standards, but there is no tragedy. Everyone here is functioning normally. We still have peace on the streets, young girls walk at night without fear for their own safety. And I like these evening girls very much :)

Ive been posting a bit in a TTartisan lens thread, but here's a few from the X-T1 with the TT35/1.4 . Slowly getting used to the intricacies of both (though not always nailing focus, lol). I think :D

DSCF7148dxo2.jpg

DSCF7131dxo2.jpg

DSCF7058dxo2.jpg

DSCF7140dxo2.jpg

DSCF7168dxo2.jpg

DSCF7075dxo2-1.jpg

DSCF7141dxo2.jpg

Back