The Halloween Thread for Scary Pictures!

BBW

Legend
Name
BB
Halloween around the globe

Halloween is celebrated in many places in many fashions on October 31st. For a little history: Halloween - Origin & History of Halloween

Some people enjoy Halloween, some ignore it, while others put up with it or can't abide it. I used to enjoy the night as a child...as a parent, it was fun for me to follow our daughter around...and now I carve a pumpkin and hand out candy to the little children who ring our doorbell as they say "Trick or treat.":D

If you've got some good Halloween or Hallow's Eve pictures, please add them here!

They've started early in our town. Here is a little house I often see on my morning walks with my dog. I used my iPhone to make this picture with a dollop of Snapseed and then into the Lightroom cauldron.View attachment 42899

6231504701_c51dc252e8_z.jpg

I was going to make my own thread, but will just add to your I guess.

Some Fall decorations my wife put out over the weekend. Love this time of year, the colors, the smells, the fun.

The first one turned out well, the other ones, not so much. Need to reshoot them under more consistent lighting and with the tripod.

DSC08901.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSC08913.JPG

DSC08914.JPG

Back