The "I'm Just Posting It Because I Like It" Thread

Bella! My New Border Terrier

I haven't been active for a while, but I'm still following when I can. It's been so busy now that school has started, who would imagine a kindergartener with a non-stop social calendar? Got Bella, here at a little over 3 months. She brings meaning to Terrier, being a terror to our Pit Bull whom she utterly dominates. Don't let the cuteness fool you! Taken with the Panasonic GF1 and the new Panasonic 25mm lens.

http://
6571265147_a57fc10bc5_b.jpg

Arecibo, Puerto Rico.

6572589157_3e73b6299b_o.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

6572588405_4c2282607e_o.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Cheers,

Antonio

Karen, it's great to see you here again - this time via Bella! Congratulations!

Antonio and Sue, I can see why you've both posted these pictures. Antonio, your textures and lushness of colors in their grounded reality are such a juxtaposition against yours, Sue - that delicate more ephemeral swirl.

@Antonio: Love the texture and processing on both of these Antonio. Lovely! Can I ask what you used?

@Sue: Ah nice abstract of the Callistemon seed-pods. Nice bokeh here! Pentax?

@Karen: Oh he's cute, but don't he spell trouble...with a capital "T"?

@Antonio: Love the texture and processing on both of these Antonio. Lovely! Can I ask what you used?

These were from my first outing with the 25mm 1.4 DG Summilux which I bought on your recommendation. Loving it so far. I used my G3 and processed from RAW using ACR, PS CS5 and Color Efex, specifically the Color Contrast Range and Bleach Bypass filters.

Cheers,

Antonio

Back