The "I'm Just Posting It Because I Like It" Thread

Just playing around with Snapseed for Mac. Juniper leaves and Ivy berries in the frost today. The focus wasn't good so it is a bit over post processed.
X100

X100frost1_Snapseed.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

X100frost2_Snapseed.jpg

I like both very much, Malcolm and don't consider either over processed. Naturally beauty and PPing is in the eye of the beholder, but I want you to know that I like both - especially the second one.:drinks:

Testing a Pentax lens on the NEX5N with adapter

Here is one taken with the Pentax 77mm Ltd. f1.8 lens through chicken wire using peaking to get the rooster in focus and ignore the wire. This would be a difficult task for auto focus.

NEX5PK7700191r.jpg

The shutter speed was 1/60th at f1.8 and 320 ISO.

I always try to add a thanks to anyone who posts in an image thread I start but I'm finding to hard to keep up with this one ... so I'll just take this opportunity to say thank you to all past and future images ...

I always try to add a thanks to anyone who posts in an image thread I start but I'm finding to hard to keep up with this one ... so I'll just take this opportunity to say thank you to all past and future images ...
Lol, me too. I cannot keep up with many of the threads, so usually end up only doing thanks in the last page I visit.

I shot the hog on a hog again. I was looking for the bokeh effects from X100.

View attachment 48043
tabletop shooting by kyte50, on Flickr

Back