Cats The Requisite Cat (Kitty) Photo thread

One more non-X pic, I promise... Bella (Knuckles' adopted sister)

BellaEyes.jpg

I don't have a cat of my own, so I photograph my neighbors, who still has a litter from last summer around. Here's a couple. They're a bit skittish, and don't let me get too close. With the X10.

I went to a cat show last weekend.My Siamese is going on twenty one now and, I'm afraid his days are numbered.Maybe we are pushing him into his grave a bit,but I know we'll end up with a pair of kittens sooner rather than later.So, did a bit of window shopping.Didn't dare go to a shelter for fear we would bring a bunch home.These shows are a real kick.The cats are so different than what you see day to day.I particularly enjoy seeing the martian cats like the one in the cage.
X100

8469893534_a2323e5b09_b.jpg

DEL MAR CAT SHOW by HIGH CONTRAST1, on Flickr

8469895094_cfc2d5a096_b.jpg

8468800381_461684c926_b.jpg

i went to a cat show last weekend.my siamese is going on twenty one now and, i'm afraid his days are numbered.maybe we are pushing him into his grave a bit,but i know we'll end up with a pair of kittens sooner rather than later.so, did a bit of window shopping.didn't dare go to a shelter for fear we would bring a bunch home.these shows are a real kick.the cats are so different than what you see day to day.i particularly enjoy seeing the martian cats like the one in the cage.
X100

8468800381_461684c926_b.jpg

del mar cat show by high contrast1, on flickr

yoda!

Back