The May Prompts Photo Challenge sign-up thread

Other ideas if there aren't enough: Miniature [subject or technique], patterns, numbers [pictures of, or a number of something], pinhole, reflection, self [self portrait / symbolic], magical, zen, dirty laundry, macro/close-up, virtue or vice...

thanks kristen......if anyone else wants to send suggestions, that's fine too. That dirty laundry one i could shoot all day long. Ugh, I hate washing clothes. Don't get me wrong.....I love clean ones. But the process is soul crushing.....not as bad as grocery shopping....another thing I should probably do tonight.

I didn't realize we could submit more than one. For my second prompt, I suggest Laser Cats.

laser-cats.jpg

Is that an original shot, Kyle.....seems a bit out of your comfort zone. We really are just looking for one from each entrant. SInce we're short of reaching our goal of 36, a few people have helped out. We're definitely covered now. New entrants are still entitled to submit one of their own and I'll fill the remaining slots with a mixture of the extras and a few of my own......and possibly the laser cats.

Lightmancer offered up the suggestion of 36 prompts (like 36 exposures on a roll of film) and I liked it. There will be 36 prompts. Everyone can do as many as they like. 31 is considered a success. 36 is for the over-achievers. Nothing wrong with setting your aim too high.

OK, my stuff has been sorted, which I wasn't expecting to happen so quickly, so count me in. It *is* a tad soon for me but oh well, I may miss some days... so be it.

One question: we aren't restricted to one camera/lens are we? I'd like to use any all as take my fancy.

I'm still groggy from today so no suggestions from me, I'll just go along with whatever.

Back