The May Prompts Photo Challenge sign-up thread

Luke - can be take an image that relates to ANY prompt???

and do we use the same camera/lens set up for all the month's images?

do keep up Bill ...

Between 1st May and 31st may 2012 (inclusive) take a photograph prompted by each of the ideas on the prompts list; you can use any camera/lens you choose for any of the photographs (assuming that they are compact and serious I suppose); and you can take as many or as few photos a day as you wish; upload to the gallery with a title of the prompt you used for that photo.

i believe there is no particularly strict rule about that but I also guess it would be helpful to the general flow

i believe there is no particularly strict rule about that but I also guess it would be helpful to the general flow

but, just checked and there are 36 prompts

obviously not a UK month as I believe there are only 31 days

(I suppose one prompt is "Summertime" which won't be applicable to the UK!!!)

You haven't caught on to the bit that this isn't a "photo a day" challenge Bill ... it's more like "a roll of film in a month" except of course you don't have to use film ...

pdh said:
you can take as many or as few photos a day as you wish

I see

- 36 prompts = a 36 exposure roll of film

so one shot for each prompt, (36 shots in all), posted over 31 days - so some days will get more than one image posted

you guys got it all sorted out while I slept.....thanks pdh....well explained. Bill, I was a bit concerned about the "Summertime" prompt myself, but then I watched the video. I may be inspired by this particular line the pianist plays and shoot something that mimics the shape of the melody. and then you can take nearly any lyric out of the song and it has nothing to do with summer at all.
36 shots.....31 days. Get cracking.

Back