The May Prompts - So How's it Going? - Days 11-20

I've taken several more shots, just haven't had a chance to process and post them. I think I'm going to start slowing down though as I'm having trouble coming up with ideas for some of the 'harder' prompts (well, harder for me anyway).

I kept losing or forgetting my list. So I added a new list to Shoplist my only good shopping list app, and its the best decision I could have made. tap on the item to send it to the "have" list, leaving the "need" list. Its a fab app. I use it for groceries and for the doctor so I remember which scripts I need.

Screenie, half need, half have so you can see what it looks like.

19 to go not counting some backups, so I'm about halfway. It's such a beautiful sunny day here today..... I wish I weren't working. Then off to make dinner for my Mom and Dad for Mother's Day. I know it's celebrated on different days in different countries, but from this American......a happy Mother's Day to all the mothers on the forum.

Rather than seeing a light at the end of the tunnel, I see more of a really, tall, imposing wall up ahead. I am starting to get to the prompts where I would like to do something more technical and creative. It seems especially hard after seeing all the super, original images in the gallery so far. Crazy great group of photographers here! :clap2:

I kept losing or forgetting my list. So I added a new list to Shoplist my only good shopping list app, and its the best decision I could have made. tap on the item to send it to the "have" list, leaving the "need" list. Its a fab app. I use it for groceries and for the doctor so I remember which scripts I need.

Screenie, half need, half have so you can see what it looks like.

Cool idea, Sue! I will check to see if there is a decent list app for Android and give this a go.

Thats a shame :( Mind you, I'm feeling much the same... too much going on and then this, gives no time for shooting the stuff I want to. But I'm going to keep plodding and try to get as many done in a day or two as I can.

Hope your "stuff" gets sorted out soonish :( Keep posting kittypix :)

thanks, I will try

Bella had a little bit of surgery on her paw so I've spent most of the month so far at home dog nursing. Looks like I'm going to have to do it all in the last week. Should be fun trying.

Congrats to all......regardless of how many of the prompts you have responded to, you've all made it halfway. Time to turn it up and and get 'er done. There is going to be a gathering of food trucks at a park nearby today, so I plan on checking off food and drink. And if I don't fall asleep to early again, I'll take on 10p.m. for a double dip today.

What's your plan...or do you try to let them come to you?

Cool idea, Sue! I will check to see if there is a decent list app for Android and give this a go.

I use Color Note for Android. Like virtual post it notes with lists. There is also Out Of Milk which is a grocery list or whatever kind of listing app.

gonna have to drop out too much going in my life right now i am sorry

As Luke said early on, do what you can, if it ceases to become fun or life takes precedence.. Too.. there is no reason you couldn't take it up later as your own personal challenge. Do what you need to do and don't worry over it :)

What's your plan...or do you try to let them come to you?

Some of them I go out for with an idea in mind and sometimes that idea changes as I am out there and see better. Others I come upon when I am out. Sometimes you have to see it to realize it. :) We are discoverers on a quest! I am getting a bit burnt out though. I'm not only looking for the subjects, I am having to learn a new OS [old computer died], a new Photoshop elements [mostly where stuff was shuffled of to], Lightroom which I never had before and Nik Software Suite which I never had. So ... every... single... photo... is an ordeal.

So here is a question. We are posting. This isn't a contest really, it's more of a personal challenge we are sharing with others. If we find better photos for what we have already posted, can we swap them out? That might take some of the stress off people who are holding back due to uncertainty.

Back