1. Stuck together
2. Unrecognizable
3. Deep
4. Cool
5. Organised mess
6. Coming and Going
7. Downside up or inside out
8. Higher love
9. A Huge Ever Growing Pulsating Brain That Rules from the Centre of the Ultraworld
10. Pretty Ugly
11. Meditative
12. Enjoyment
13. Exhaustion
14. Mostly monotone
15. Myopic [open to interpretation, visual or otherwise..]
16. True grit
17. Filled with air
18. A bottle of something or something in a bottle
19. Tender is the night
20. In the dark
21. Mechanical Mayhem
22. Flash
23. Toy Story
24. Lawless
25. Shooting blind
26. Underworld
27. Negative
28. Up in the air
29. Bananas
30. A touch of Class
31. Take my/your breath away

Is this a 1 photo minimal processing/manipulation or anything goes comp? Are there any stipulations on what can't be done?

the only rule (as far as I know) is that there are no rules. Do your best to take a photo once a day (or 31 spread out over the month) that fits or was influenced by the list of prompts. The rest of the month you can do whatever you like ;)

Limits

Planning to do this one "minimalist". One camera, one lens.

E-p3, and Vivitar 24mm, f2.8, with a light tripod, ball bead, focusing rail, and a couple close-up screw-in filters.

Maybe, but not likely, Pentax-M 50mm and FL36 flash.

This is actually what I own, hence the limits. :D I have been working toward getting back to basics, for several months. Second body and AF lens went to a daughter last week, bringing me to this state. Yes, I will undoubtedly get another AF lens eventually. But for now, I'm making progress in "fluid" involvement, with the current setup. Had the 24' for several years, and just keep coming back to it.

I'm ready to get this started, but don't expect to be able to fill every category. My rural environment, doesn't lend it's self to some of the list, but we'll give it a go!:tup:

Back