Sony The NEX Image thread

5516363950_3c34e0f41f_b.jpg

Another one from my walk with Don's NEX - and my dog. ;-)

:bravo-009:BB

Somehow this one reminds me of your black car photo which had us all thinking about the story behind it. Love what you do with a wide angle lens and B&W.

:bravo-009:BB

Somehow this one reminds me of your black car photo which had us all thinking about the story behind it. Love what you do with a wide angle lens and B&W.

Yup. You're gonna need to retrofit that X-100 with a 16mm - the 24 is gonna be too narrow. Another great one... You looking down at the screen on that one or holding it in front of you???

-Ray

BB, you couldn't make a decent image with the Nex if you tried.... I mean...come on...the camera is not for you... it doesn't even look good with you....geeze, what are you even thinking about....
get the Fuji....don't think about the Nex....
after all...you made maybe a dozen nice images in about an hour.... come on... that's not so good...

don't even think about the Nex..... (Roger may be selling his soon and if he does,...you can get a good deal).... forget..it you don't need a camera that lets you make great images every 3 minutes...

sheeeesh

Andy, I love it!! :D Amazing shot!

And thanks you all for the compliments. I honestly don't remember what I was doing with the camera when I took that church photo but it's a church I walk by at least twice a day - usually every day and I've always wanted to get a good photograph of it from that angle. This was my first good one, so many thanks!

Back