Micro 4/3 The Olympus 12mm f/2 lens - looking impressive!

Funny, but the EP3 with the 12mm, the X100 and a return to my Ricoh GRD3 are all my current favorites. I love shooting with the X100 and the files it creates. Right now I consider the EP3/12mm to be a single camera, unseperable. 24mms is a fun focal length.

Funny, but the EP3 with the 12mm, the X100 and a return to my Ricoh GRD3 are all my current favorites. I love shooting with the X100 and the files it creates. Right now I consider the EP3/12mm to be a single camera, unseperable. 24mms is a fun focal length.

Are we the same guy? I've settled on the EPL3 (but I MISS the solidity of the EP3!), but those same basic three cameras are my whole bag of cameras right now - all I own. I've got more than the 12mm for the EPL3, but it seems to be stuck - I can't seem to get it off...

-Ray

Recently, I walked into a camera store to find a Sonnar 50mm m-mount lens and walked out with an ep-3 and the new 12mm. Am presently in Barcelona with X100 and ep3 and am reluctant to admit that the Olympys with the 12mm is more fun to shoot with, and not simply because of novelty effect. The 12mm is a gem of a lens and the new touch screen a great feature to set the focus point very quickly without having to recompose. A few jpeg snapshots from the dimly lit indoor market.

I had a really good look at each image, found the one that includes all those females staring at the "poor fish" and thought....wot a shot!! Over all I enjoyed them and I think that you have a fun combination to shoot with.

This one makes me chuckle, Peter. Are photographers people - or is just one person, OK?;)

Other photographers seem to be omni-present.

Are we the same guy? I've settled on the EPL3 (but I MISS the solidity of the EP3!), but those same basic three cameras are my whole bag of cameras right now - all I own. I've got more than the 12mm for the EPL3, but it seems to be stuck - I can't seem to get it off...

-Ray

My 12mm seems stuck on my E-P3 and rarely ventures elsewhere.

Mine likes the GH-2 with the 16:9 ratio

p493504906-5.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

R

Back