The Pub now asking for photo-ID.

I'm usually the one behind the camera, so this a rare one.

Attachments

• image-1285769085.jpg
    image-1285769085.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 292
Hell yeah it's safe ... lol. But on the other hand, few weeks ago a couple of internet Aussies invited themselves over and stayed for the better part of the a week. So how safe can it be?

I have a limited production beer, a 750ml bottle from a micro in Redlands, Hanger 24, (stopped with a cork champagne style), that I've been saving. I'll open that this weekend or maybe Thanksgiving in your honor and all the victims of Sandy.

If you ever make it to the left coast (the shining sea coast), I'll introduce you to some fine (as in world class fine) local wines. Pinot Noir country is a couple hours north, makes for a nice day trip, plenty of photo ops.

Sangria Sunday was good, a few friends came over, homemade BBQ pizza, grilled veggies from the garden, guacamole (fresh from the yard), homemade Sangria (oranges, lemons, limes, strawberries from the yard), coffee/espresso and cheese to wrap it all up. We hung in the backyard and had a discussion about Sandy and photography. I'll give you more warning next time.

Gary

PS- I make great Sangria. (just sayin')
G

My husband's a beer snob. If we ever make it to California, watch out!

Me, with a friend's father's M6 in my hands, while he (my friend's father) was trying out my M8.2 by taking a photo of me (using my M8.2), with one of his (my friend's father's) vintage Leica lens attached (to my M8.2).

5424471409_011e5acecf_z.jpg

Great photo, but I'm completely confused by the photo credits! Luckily I don't have to sort them out to appreciate the photo. They remind me of the summary of the plot of At Swim Two Birds I once read (back when I was younger and could remember things): "a book about a book about a man writing a book about characters who write a book about him."

Back