The Pub now asking for photo-ID.

Seeing as my original mugshot disappeared off here after a Photobucket clean up, heres one of yours truly found this morning whilst looking for something totally unrlelated. A very rare photo of me taken by missus Dewi in Salo, Italy last year. If it's too horrible let me know and I'll take it down :eek: As a distraction I'll re-post the one of me with the MX5 in Germany.

P1060034_zpsc510bac2.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 87276

At the office ...

14052008712_393785b133_b.jpg

I'm with Luke. Milan - that is a beautiful and almost dreamy picture. One you had better print!

Ken, you're a young guy...here I thought you were closer to my age...which is now the "new 40" as I just turned 60 today. ;) It's wonderful to have a face to put with your words and photos...and love that office!

Ken, you're a young guy...here I thought you were closer to my age...which is now the "new 40" as I just turned 60 today. ;) It's wonderful to have a face to put with your words and photos...and love that office!

I'm more like "old 40", 49 or something but hey ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BB :drinks: All the best!
BTW, that one above was the old office back in the sticks, I hope you like my new one too ... there's even WiFi, lol.

View attachment 90252

Have a great day!

Back