The Pub now asking for photo-ID.

Dewi Sant

Veteran
Dec 20, 2013
Lancashire, England
Guess?
Seeing as my original mugshot disappeared off here after a Photobucket clean up, heres one of yours truly found this morning whilst looking for something totally unrlelated. A very rare photo of me taken by missus Dewi in Salo, Italy last year. If it's too horrible let me know and I'll take it down :eek: As a distraction I'll re-post the one of me with the MX5 in Germany.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 87276

BBW

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
I'm with Luke. Milan - that is a beautiful and almost dreamy picture. One you had better print!

Ken, you're a young guy...here I thought you were closer to my age...which is now the "new 40" as I just turned 60 today. :wink: It's wonderful to have a face to put with your words and photos...and love that office!

SnapDawg

Rorschach Test Pilot
Apr 18, 2014
Canary Islands
Ken
Ken, you're a young guy...here I thought you were closer to my age...which is now the "new 40" as I just turned 60 today. :wink: It's wonderful to have a face to put with your words and photos...and love that office!
I'm more like "old 40", 49 or something but hey ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BB :drinks: All the best!
BTW, that one above was the old office back in the sticks, I hope you like my new one too ... there's even WiFi, lol.

View attachment 90252

Have a great day!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom