The Reflective Photographer Group Is On Board.

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Please consider joining this group.

https://www.photographerslounge.org/groups/reflective-photographer/

It should be a place to discuss your personal journey as a shooter.
We don't need the Gear vrs Image stuff in the group. Of course, that's a small part of it but that kind of conversation is better maintained on the open forums.

What we want to share is, The personal journey and how things effect that within ourselves. Please feel free to join and start posting.

Shooter

cool, I care less for eqipment used and even more less of one's opinion on my work.
But the feelings and your vibes of what makes you tick is what counts in my book.
Thanks SS.....

I tried. Did I miss something? Is there a password?

Please consider joining this group.

https://www.photographerslounge.org/groups/reflective-photographer/

It should be a place to discuss your personal journey as a shooter.
We don't need the Gear vrs Image stuff in the group. Of course, that's a small part of it but that kind of conversation is better maintained on the open forums.

What we want to share is, The personal journey and how things effect that within ourselves. Please feel free to join and start posting.

Shooter

To be honest, anytime I tried something about photography and not gear...
well this thread is the result.

It's a good idea but I don't see the energy to support it. The same for the Image Quest ect.
Don

All of these things take a great commitment of time for the person/people overseeing and for the participants. Never say never, but it is time consuming to keep these things going.

It's not so much the time. I'll speak for myself. Others may or may not agree but I don't care.
It;s about energy. When I do my workshops here in Philly, I get a small group of members. Maybe 8 is the Max I will deal with at one time. If I'm going and feeding energy and ideas to these people and I don't feel it coming back at some point during the session....I will end it early.
It's the same here on the forum/forums. If I start an image quest and it doesn't fly, well that negative or lack of energy will start to take hold of me. I can't let that happen.
If I can feed people, it's my responsibility to do so, then I expect people to absorb and use that energy. If it's not happening.... well I'll split.

Whats happening here on the forum is that many members came here to learn about and discuss gear. Now time has passed and they now want to feed their energy and images. If that doesn't happen, a migration away from here and to somewhere else is inevitable.

I believe that most members here and the admin/mod team can handle the energy flow and make the forum focused on both tracks. The first being the gear track and the second the image track.
It will take a mutual working relationship but will bear fruit if everyone works to a common goal.
Don

Back