The Requisite Cat (Kitty) Photo thread

I wonder if this thread, which is much much longer than the newer one which came over from the Fuji Forum could be merged with that one? Seems like a lot of the old serious compacts threads just got lost in the forum combination. Noticed multiple dog threads too.
Just point me in the direction of the other thread(s) and I'll merge them in. :) As I come across mentions of duplicated threads I've been merging them together, typically into the oldest and/or busiest thread.

kyteflyer

~@¿@~
Jan 31, 2011
Newcastle, Australia
Just point me in the direction of the other thread(s) and I'll merge them in. :) As I come across mentions of duplicated threads I've been merging them together, typically into the oldest and/or busiest thread.
Here 'tis

Here 'tis
Threads merged. If you come across anymore just tag me. 😊

docfox

Regular
Apr 2, 2011
Hatfield, PA
The many faces of sleep: Bentley doing what he does best.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

kyteflyer

~@¿@~
Jan 31, 2011
Newcastle, Australia
We are having some fairly cold (for us) weather at the moment. Snow in odd places (like Queensland... good lord!) and really, it makes more sense to stay inside. Not Mr Stubborn, though. He has to remain on guard in case Mr Fluffypants decides to come by, and so, huddling on top of a wheelie bin, *glaring* across to where MF was last spotted. As usual, turning his back.

You're joking, right? We have some fabulous snowfields in Winter. Just dont usually get snow in Queensland.
If you were to ask a large sampling of my fellow countrymen about the climate in Aus', the image of kangaroos playing in snow would not be one of the answers you'd likely get. If you said snow on some of the higher mountain regions, like Hawaii gets, then nobody would blink an eye but snow in the Aus' populace areas would get you a few incredulous looks. It'd be like hearing that it snowed in Key West or Miami for us.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom