Cats The Requisite Cat (Kitty) Photo thread

My girl, Bluebell.

2qdzek2.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

1z1a4hl.jpg

Here is a picture of my beloved cat Fuzzkins{Fuzzy} McFurry. She is a Norwegian Forrest cat. I was showing my mom how to use her new Nikon compact when Fuzzy popped out of the flower bed. I got the shot and it turned out really nicely.

fuzzinjungle-small.jpg

It sure did turn out really nicely - and you've shown off those "cat's eye marbles" beautifully!

I always enjoy everyone's photos on this thread - including their backstories. :love:

It sure did turn out really nicely - and you've shown off those "cat's eye marbles" beautifully!

I always enjoy everyone's photos on this thread - including their backstories. :love:

Thanks! I shot several other pictures at the same time. Several are blurred as she did not want to sit still long enough. Several just didn't have any life to them - you know -pop! this one was the best and once cropped to a square it looked even better. I hope to post some more of her that I shot with my XZ1, maybe later this week.

That's a fine shot of a cat with real personality.

My experience has been that, with great patience, the most recalcitrant of cats can nonetheless be brought round to the ways of love and cuddles.

Agreed. My Tom was pretty much a feral. He had no clue about play, "talking", cuddles, or love. Sadly he still has no idea how to play, 11 years later. It took him 3 years to learn to use his voice to get his needs met, and cuddles... ohmy... this is absolutely the cuddliest cat I have ever had.

IMG_0097.jpg

This is his second favourite spot if I am not up for having him sitting on my chest with his head tucked under my chin during TV time. He tucks under my wrist instead. Otherwise, in his bed next to my desk, but up high where he can see out into the street, or keep an eye on me (but really, he sleeps)

Unhappy, sick Tom par Sue Wotton, on ipernity

He's not well, and not happy. He's abandoned all his usual favourite spots for this. cold ground, and a concrete pillow. We went to the vet but there doesnt seem to be anything physically wrong (blood tests all normal).. he's had a jab to relieve his nausea (he's been puking every time he eats). fingers crossed because we are all stumped this time round. on a brighter note, the vet wants him on chicken breast (cooked) for a couple of days, he will love it.

Back