Cats The Requisite Cat (Kitty) Photo thread

Aww, thanks Ken and Sue. I was outside on the deck with my two boys (dog and cat) and there he was...with that African giraffe mask. By the way, Kiddie appeared in our fields in West By Gawd Virginia back in 1997 when we were walking with our three Shetland Sheepdogs...and he slowly but surely wound his way into our hearts and lives... Never had a cat before this guy who certainly used to be a big hunter with a six pack and gun rack.;)

IVN, please let us know how your cat is doing?

Choopa is much better now. After I've written that post he threw up several times and started displaying signs of improvement. It wasn't a bone, looks like he was poisoned. We didn't bring him to the vet after that. The problem is that we live in a small town surrounded by agricultural land/countryside, so that our vets have loads of experience with farm animals, but almost 0 with pets. Farmers are not the sort of people who bring their dogs or cats to the vet, chances are they already have too many of either. The nearest vet experienced in treating cats is like 40km away.

14005182822_1a8d8b112e_c.jpg

14008397465_0207ef2bbf_c.jpg

14008402115_c3708bd600_c.jpg

Cat with Weltschmerz... Sony A7+Elmarit 90/2.8

DSC01713-Edit.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Back