Cats The Requisite Cat (Kitty) Photo thread

Nala again, she never ceases to amaze me, thank god her eyes were not foxed in mine otherwise I could not have managed to press the shutter...

d8e0511.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

PS: here eyes were not perfectly focused but in the left eyes there is the relfection of her fur...

Nala again, she never ceases to amaze me, thank god her eyes were not foxed in mine otherwise I could not have managed to press the shutter...

d8e0511.jpg

PS: here eyes were not perfectly focused but in the left eyes there is the relfection of her fur...
Lovely!

Cute, Yeats!

Mine has become very shy of the camera... I bring out the camera, he looks away. I've been catching him in motion, but with a basic compact like the XZ, in half light, its not really too effective. I've posted the following in the octoberfest 27th thread but havent posted here for a while so am repeating.

View attachment 61158
Tom, Topazzed by kyte50, on Flickr

Hey guys & gals, it's been a while for me, both as a forum regular and a photography regular... :daz:

KianO, that is a stunning portrait of a stunning feline! She looks so exotic to me.

Here's a few pics of Yeats Jr., he's not shy around daddy's camera...

Beautiful series and cat. I really love cats, as far as I remember, there has always been cats at home :) and in m'y cat shots in this thread, Simba is the son of Nala.

Cute, Yeats!

Mine has become very shy of the camera... I bring out the camera, he looks away. I've been catching him in motion, but with a basic compact like the XZ, in half light, its not really too effective. I've posted the following in the octoberfest 27th thread but havent posted here for a while so am repeating.

Urban attitude cat! Soooo cooool!

Nice save on the high-ISO shot, making something artistic out of it! What ISO?

Beautiful series and cat. I really love cats, as far as I remember, there has always been cats at home :) and in m'y cat shots in this thread, Simba is the son of Nala.

Same here, have always had cats. I love dogs, too, but cats rule! :D

cat_filtered+resized.jpg

Back