Cats The Requisite Cat (Kitty) Photo thread

It happily turns out that I needn't have been worried. After some initial caution by both Yeats Jr. and Abagail, they've been getting along wonderfully. She follows him everywhere, and especially in her first week observed him closely. I believe she was looking to him to see how she should act in her new home. Yeats Jr. has been very kind and accommodating, really amazingly so, even when she clearly goes too far and ticks him off. I'm just proud to burstin' of my big guy! :D

View attachment 66326
Abagail and Yeats BW P1020380 by Yeatsy, on Flickr

And so you should be proud, what a good boy! No doubt she will need reinforcement of good manners but he will do the job well, I see. This was my favourite shot of the lot but they are all just gorgeous!

Following the invitation by BBW (thanks :)), please find below a few pics of Lola (a beautiful ragdoll lady) made with my x100:

View attachment 798

View attachment 799

View attachment 800

Cheers,
m (& L.)

PS. In order to see their bigger versions you need to click them. I have tried to make them larger (as in other posts) however I do not know how to do it. I would therefore be grateful for any tips on this.

Attachments

• DSCF1028s Lola.jpg
    DSCF1028s Lola.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 129
  • DSCF1042s Lola.jpg
    DSCF1042s Lola.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 167
  • DSCF1057s Lola.jpg
    DSCF1057s Lola.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 132
PS. In order to see their bigger versions you need to click them. I have tried to make them larger (as in other posts) however I do not know how to do it. I would therefore be grateful for any tips on this.

Lovely shots, merliin! Getting bigger versions will always require an upload to somewhere like flickr. I am fairly certain that all posts to the gallery will display small thumbnails.

Back