Cats The Requisite Cat (Kitty) Photo thread

Looks like the animals are happy :) Are you relieved to finally be there, permanently?

Yes, Sue - I am very relieved! Now comes the unpacking, more jettisoning, and the kitchen and washer/dryer installation and most importantly enjoyment! The animals are all very happy. Here's a photo of Eme who rarely got off the living room couch except to eat... She's gotten more exercise than she has in years in a week!

8940511516_16dc5dfac6_c.jpg

Camera Roll-2681 by BBW: BB Wylie Walden, on Flickr

By the way, I REALLY, really love that #1169 of Tom - beautiful colors and use of depth of field, Sue.

edited and uploaded from my phone. (i know, i know.) but taken with my fuji. some random cat walked up to me, and every time i'd point my camera at it, it would seriously strike all these poses.

5e9ejumu.jpg

(Sent from my EVO via Tapatalk)

Yes, Sue - I am very relieved! Now comes the unpacking, more jettisoning, and the kitchen and washer/dryer installation and most importantly enjoyment! The animals are all very happy. Here's a photo of Eme who rarely got off the living room couch except to eat... She's gotten more exercise than she has in years in a week!

8940511516_16dc5dfac6_c.jpg

Camera Roll-2681 by BBW: BB Wylie Walden, on Flickr

By the way, I REALLY, really love that #1169 of Tom - beautiful colors and use of depth of field, Sue.

Good to see Eme enjoying the new house :) As for Tom, I cheated. DSLR. a small one, but a DSLR nonetheless. :)

kyteflyer;132106Depressed cat[/QUOTE said:
Although I am allergic for (some) real cats, I am not for photos of cats. Really nice!!

For a moment I thught she was thinking "oh no, not again (a photo)".:)

Back